Show full PR text
CADILLAC ESCALADE GOES OFF-ROAD IN STYLE
Aria Group Specialty Coach-Build Division to Build XPLORE Cadillac Escalades
Irvine, CA (June 20, 2013) –Aria Group and XPLORE Great Outdoors are redefining Luxury Off-road with the introduction of the XPLORE Adventure Series Cadillac Escalade.
The Cadillac Escalade stands alone as the pinnacle of full-size American luxury vehicles with power, luxury, technology and style. The XPLORE edition literally opens up new territory for Escalade with serious off-road capability and a new way to experience the outdoor lifestyle.
XPLORE Cadillac Escalades are available in Hybrid and gasoline versions and all are built to order at Aria Coachworks facilities in Southern California. Only a handful will be built each month.
XPLORE Adventure Series Cadillac Escalade highlights include:
• OFF-ROAD CAPABILITY: Each vehicle features custom built suspension packages, massive BF Goodrich all-terrain tires, special finish XPLORE/Method aluminum wheels, Warn winch, Stainless steel polished exhaust system and fender-height aluminum snorkel
• EXTERIOR: Special Matte clear paint in factory colors, black chrome finished trim, XPLORE power running boards, XPLORE roof rack system, powerful LED lighting systems, XPLORE metal and inlaid wood badging
• INTERIOR: Special XPLORE leather and suede seating, XPLORE all-weather floor and cargo mats, XPLORE/Filson luggage, Woolrich car blankets
• ACCESSORIES: XPLORE Power roof-top tent, XPLORE aluminum gear and storage modules, bike racks, awnings, XPLORE Edition Camp trailer, matching XPLORE custom matching BMW GS Adventure motorcycle, XPLORE custom matching Airstream Trailer, Old Town classic wooden canoes, Coleman Camping gear, XPLORE clothing
• OWNERSHIP EXPERIENCE PACKAGES: Each vehicle comes with a family annual pass to our National Parks and Monuments, an Ownership certificate, optional National Park Experience Packages
"The XPLORE Cadillac Escalade delivers much more than an accessorized, meticulously designed and integrated impressive machine" states Ron Flint, Program Director of XPLORE. "This is a transporter of a different sort; one that can deliver you and your family to the outdoors and a life experience that you will talk about for the rest of your life. We support the National Park Foundation with our vehicles and program and can offer unique National Park experiences as part of XPLORE vehicle packages. Back country expeditions at Yosemite, reservations at the Grand Lodges, fly-fishing Yellowstone or primitive site camping on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon can all be arranged. These are just a few of the Parks where your XPLORE Escalade can deliver great outdoor experiences for you and your family."
News Source: Aria Coachworks
Category: Aftermarket, Cadillac, Specialty, Luxury, Off-Road
Tags: aria coachworks, cadillac, cadillac escalade, xplore, xplore cadillac escalade, xplore escalade